#portable water drilling machine borehole #borehole water well drilling machine rig #water drilling machine #water well drilling rig
Rig installation water well drilling rig
1. The installation of the drilling rig should be carried out by skilled operators, and a special person should be in charge of the command. In heavy rain, heavy snow and strong winds above level 6, the drill stand shall not be erected.
2. Before installing the drilling rig, conduct a comprehensive survey of the local terrain, geology, hydrology, meteorology and flood level, and check whether there are underground pipes and cables on the site foundation. The minimum distance from the top of the drilling tower to the high-voltage wires shall comply with the relevant regulations
3. Flatten a solid site beside the predetermined orifice, the area Pi can be less than 53.3 photos, the part of the tower before the entrance may not be flat, but there should be no obstacles higher than lm, this area is for the installation of drilling rigs, power machines and mud pumps The rest of the mud mixer, mud tank, drilling tool storage and other areas can be opened and leveled according to the site conditions and local conditions.
4. Dig an opening pit with a diameter of φ600mm and a depth of 1~1.5m at the predetermined orifice, and dig a mud circulation groove between the opening pit and the sedimentation tank.
5. Install the rig base, tower body, ground anchor, etc. on the leveled site according to the rig instructions. .
6. When the ground beam of the drilling tower is installed, fix the diesel engine transmission device and the winch on the base of the drilling tower, and then wind the wire rope of the main winch around the drum, one end of which is fixed on the drum, and the other end of the steel wire rope passes through the lift. The tower then goes around the crane and passes through the traveling pulley, and finally is fixed on the base beam under the tower with a rope clip, and then hangs the “U” ring of the traveling pulley on the lifting ring of the tower to lift the tower. Check before: whether the anchors are reliable; whether the tension rope is damaged; whether the pin and screw connection of each rope are reliable. After the inspection is completed, start the diesel engine to start the hoist and start the hoist at a low speed under normal operation.
7. Lay the machine plate, install the turntable, universal shaft, mud pump, and align the positions of the pulleys with each other to ensure the normal operation of the belt. At the same time, install the protective cover of each component to ensure safe production, connect the drilling tools and install the drilling tower lightning rod, lighting, machine room, tower sleeve and push tube trolley and other work before opening the hole.
2. Inspection and preparation before drilling
1. Check all components of the drilling rig, whether the installation is stable and reliable, whether the steel wire and connection are in good condition, and remove the dust, mud and other objects of the drilling rig water well drilling rig.
2. Check whether each operating handle is flexible and easy to use, whether the positioning is tight, and whether each V-belt is tight (especially for the brakes of the main and auxiliary winches and the two friction clutch handles), and adjust if necessary.
3. Check the power machine and mud pump. Steering should be correct.
4. Lubricate the parts of the drilling rig according to the lubrication specifications and diagrams.
5. Fill oil into the turbine box of the gearbox, turntable and main winch as required.
6. Disengage the clutch of the diesel engine, the clutch of the mud pump, turn the V-belt pulley on the empty car and feed the handwheel to observe the gearbox, the cardan shaft of the main and auxiliary winches, and whether the turntable is hit or bit dead, and if so, it should be adjusted.
7. Stir the mud. In order to ensure the drilling quality and drilling efficiency, a certain quality and a certain amount of mud should be prepared before drilling. Generally, when drilling in Quaternary strata, 600mm wellhead pipe should be used to protect the hole. Between ~ 20Pa.s.
8. Trial operation of the drilling rig. After the inspection of each part of the drilling rig is completed, no-load trial operation should be carried out. After observing the normal operation of each part, the drilling can be officially started.