#used air compressor for drilling #mobile air compressor #100 ton compressor for air conditioner #screw-type air compressor #max air compressor
1. Keep the workplace: Disorganized can easily lead to accidents.
2. Pay attention to the environment of the workplace: The air compressor should not be left to the wind and rain, do not work in damp and dark places, and do not work in places where flammable and explosive liquid gases and dusty places are stored.
3. Beware of electric shock: When using the air compressor, please do not let your body touch grounded objects (such as pipes, heating pipes, refrigerators, etc.)
4. Keep outsiders/children away: Do not let children who have nothing to do with the work get close to the air compressor, so as to cause injury or electric shock.
5. Properly keep the machine: the air compressor not in use should be released from the air and sewage in the air storage tank and stored in a dry environment.
6. Do not use the machine forcefully: operate according to the calibrated voltage, speed or load on the air compressor, the effect will be better and safer. (The continuous operation time should not exceed one-hour, otherwise the service life will be affected)
7. Protect the cable: Do not pull the cable to pull out the plug from the power supply. The cable should be kept away from heat sources and oil, and avoid contact with sharp objects.
8. Properly maintain the machine: the filter should be cleaned in time according to the usage, and the accessories and cables should be checked regularly, and the damage should be replaced immediately. The machine should be kept dry and oil-free so that it can give full play to its performance.
9. Cut off the power in time: When not in use after get off work, develop the habit of cutting off the power in time. Mobile air compressor, power switch – must be cut off.
10. Anti-overpressure start: It is strictly forbidden to use overpressure. The maximum pressure of the air compressor has been set to 8BAR, and the safe pressure relief is 8.8BAR, otherwise the gas storage tank will explode.
11. Warning: The use of non-Dasheng original accessories may easily cause damage to the air compressor and even personal injury.
12. Power supply voltage: It should be noted that the power supply voltage is consistent with the voltage on the nameplate of the air compressor. When the power supply voltage is higher than the applicable voltage of the air compressor, it may cause personal accidents and damage the air compressor. When the power supply voltage is lower than the applicable voltage of the air compressor, it will cause poor starting and even damage the motor.
13. The compressor can only be used for pressurized air, under no circumstances can it handle other gases, and cannot be used to pump liquids, particles, solids and any flammable substances that may cause explosions.
14. Do not smoke flammable and explosive gases or operate in environments containing these gases.