How long will your air compressor last?
Some people’s air compressors can still work normally after 5 years of use, and some people even 10 years. Even if the air compressors of the same brand or even the same model are used, the working life of the machine will vary depending on the user. The low machine difference mainly depends on the working conditions and maintenance of the air compressor.
In order to prolong the service life of your air compressor, when the air compressor is working, pay attention to the following seven precautions:
1. It is necessary to create a stable operating environment for the normal operation of the air compressor, so it is necessary to keep the station clean, dry, and well ventilated. For example, the gas storage tank needs to be well ventilated to avoid direct drying in a high temperature environment. Baked and direct sunlight cause exposure,
2. The pressure is not allowed to exceed the specified large range value.
3. Ensure that the valve is sensitive and effective.
4. For gas storage tanks and gas pipelines, it is necessary to test whether they are normal and need to be replaced every two years.
5. When we start the machine, we start to carry it under no load, and then start to gradually enter the load operation after it is normal.
6. It is forbidden to stand in front of the air outlet of the air compressor. When the air supply valve needs to be opened, the corresponding air pipeline should be kept intact and unobstructed.
7. When there is electricity leakage, air leakage, oil leakage, water leakage, when the parameter value exceeds the specified range, etc., the air compressor should be stopped immediately for inspection, and the normal operation can be restored after finding and analyzing the fault and eliminating the fault.