#drill rig machine #water drilling machines second hand #diesel water well drilling machine price #air compressor water well drilling rigs machine #drilling machines
1. Before installing the drilling rig, you should master the exploration data, and confirm that the geological conditions meet the requirements of the rig, there are no buried objects in the ground, there are no obstacles in the operation area, and the safety distance between the construction site and the overhead transmission line meets the requirements of the warehouse.
2. The installation site of the drilling rig should be flat and compacted, which can bear the working pressure of the machine; when the foundation is poor, steel plates should be added under the drilling rig for protection.
3. When installing the drilling rig, it should be carried out under the command of professional technicians. The installers must be trained, familiar with the installation process and command signals, and have technical measures to ensure safety.
4. The crane matched with the drilling rig should be selected according to the height and lifting capacity required for pile formation. When the drilling rig is connected with the crane, the connection of each part should be firm and reliable. The hydraulic oil pipes and cables of the drilling rig and the power unit should be connected according to the factory instructions.
5. The lighting power supply introduced into the unit should be installed with a low-voltage transformer, and the voltage should not exceed 36V.
6. Visual inspection should be carried out before operation and should meet the following requirements:
(1) The appearance of each part of the drilling rig is good, and the connecting bolts are not loose;
(2) Fuel oil, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, cooling water, etc. meet the regulations, and there is no leakage; .
(3) Each wire rope is free from damage and rust, and the connection is correct;
(4) There is no abnormal phenomenon in the clutches and brakes of each hoist, and the hydraulic device works effectively;
(5) There is no obvious deformation and damage on the inner side of the casing and the pouring pipe, and they are not bonded by concrete.
7. The internal combustion engine can be started only after the inspection is confirmed, and the idling speed is gradually accelerated to the rated speed, and the position is aligned according to the specified pile position.
8. The crew should monitor the indication data of each instrument, listen to the running sound, and immediately stop the operation if any abnormality or abnormal sound is found.
9. After the first section of casing is installed in the soil, the verticality of the casing should be adjusted at any time. When the casing person is less than 5m, it is not allowed to forcibly rectify the deviation.
10. During the operation, when the main engine is found to be sinking on the ground and the hydraulic support, it should be stopped immediately. The operation can only be continued after measures such as 30mm thick steel plate or roadbed box are used to expand the bearing surface and reduce the ground stress.
11. When excavating the soil layer in the casing, when encountering the hard soil rock and weathered rock hard layer, the hammer grab should not be used to impact the hard layer, and the cross chisel hammer should be used to effectively break the hard layer before continuing to excavate.
12. When excavating the soil layer in the pipe with a hammer grab, a bell mouth to protect the casing joint should be installed on the casing.
13. When the casing is butted, the joint bolts should be tightened symmetrically according to the torque specified in the factory manual. When the joint bolt is removed, it should be washed immediately and then immersed in oil.
14. When hoisting the casing, special tools should be used for hoisting, and the snap ring should not be directly hung in the threaded hole, and other lifting methods that damage the casing thread should not be used.
15. During excavation, keep the casing swinging. When it is found that the casing cannot swing, the hydraulic cylinder should be used to lift the casing, and then the crane should be used to help pull it out until the pulled part of the casing can swing.
16. When pouring concrete, the drilling rig operation should be closely coordinated with the pouring operation. The pipes should be properly piped according to the depth of the hole and the length of the pile. The casing and the pouring pipe should be kept concentric. And dismantle the pipe, and should ensure the quality of the pouring pile.
17. After the operation, the concrete and mud sand on the surface of the machine body, hammer grab bucket and casing should be removed on the spot, put the frame back to the original position where it was traveling, and transfer the unit to a safe place.