#mine drilling rig #mining machinery #borehole drilling machine #truck mounted water well drilling rig machine #diesel mine drilling rig
1. The oil motor rotary operation handle is pushed forward, the gyrator is rotating forward; the handle is pulled backward, the gyrator is reversed; the handle is stopped when the handle is in the middle position.
2. Push the operating handle of the chuck and the gripper forward, the gripper is released, and the chuck is clamped; when the handle is pulled back, the chuck is released, and the gripper is clamped; when the handle is in the middle position , the chuck and the gripper are all clamped.
3. The feeding and pulling operation handle is pushed forward, and the gyrator moves forward, that is, feeding; when the handle is pulled back, the gyrator retreats, that is, pulling up; when the handle is in the middle position, the gyrator floats.
2. Add the drill pipe
1. When connecting the drill pipe, the drilling rig must be stopped.
2. Check the drill pipe. The drill pipe should not be blocked, bent, or worn. The unqualified ones should not be used.
3. After removing the water braid, align the screw thread when connecting the drill pipe to avoid damage to the drill pipe and air leakage caused by skew.
4. After the drill pipe is tightened and the wind (water) braid is installed, the drilling rig can be started for drilling.
3. Lifting work
1. Before the normal drilling, punching must be carried out to remove the drilling chips in the hole.
2. When flushing the borehole, the pressure air should be turned on slowly to prevent a large amount of gas in the hole from being suddenly blown out, causing the gas to exceed the limit, or causing the accumulation of coal and rock powder in the hole to cause a sticking accident.
3. When pulling out the drill, the drill must be rotated and withdrawn, and it is strictly forbidden to drag the drill pipe directly from the hole.
4. To dismantle the drill pipe, at least two people are required to work together, one to operate the drilling rig and the other to cooperate with the unloading of the drill pipe.
5. When unloading the drill pipe, if the screw of the drill pipe is too tight and cannot be rotated, use a copper hammer or a wooden hammer to hit the connection of the drill pipe to loosen the screw. It is strictly forbidden to use iron to strike the drill pipe to avoid sparks.