#air compressor hongwuhuan #air compressor industrial #large air compressor #used air compressor sales
The main body of the air source device, which is the main part of the air source device.
The device that converts the mechanical energy of the motive) into the gas pressure energy is the air pressure generating device of the compressed air. Air compressors are mainly used to compress gas as power, and compressed gas is used for refrigeration and gas separation, and gas transportation.
Compressor – once a fault occurs, if you have a familiar understanding of the principle and structure of the compressor, it is not difficult to analyze the cause of the fault and eliminate risks: Shandong Zhongyanye Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. introduces the following types of analysis and analysis of immediate faults. Approach.
Fault phenomenon: The exhaust temperature of the unit is high (over 100C)
The lubricating oil level of the unit is too low (should be seen from the oil sight glass, but not more than half);
The oil cooler is dirty and needs to be degreasing with a special cleaning agent: the oil filter core is blocked and needs to be replaced;
●Temperature control valve failure (component broken), clean or replace; fan motor failure: cooling fan damaged;
The exhaust duct is not smooth or the exhaust resistance (back pressure) is large; the ambient temperature exceeds the specified range (38″C or 46″C);
● temperature sensor failure;
Whether the pressure gauge is faulty (relay control unit).
Fault phenomenon: excessive oil consumption
Check whether the oil level in the oil pool is too high, whether it is discharged from the pressure relief valve, or the secondary oil pipeline is blocked, clean the oil return pipe and whether the oil return check valve is damaged.
3. Failure phenomenon: The oil filter is blocked.
The oil filter model is incorrect, the filter quality is not good, and there are too many impurities in the lubricating oil. Replace the air filter, the system is contaminated; check to remove dust, corrosive substances, paint film and sludge from the system.
4. Fault phenomenon: frequent blockage of air filter
Check whether the air filter is not suitable for the environmental conditions, or the intake valve is not opened or closed according to the air volume demand: if the air filter is damaged or not suitable for the environment, replace the damaged air filter element, if it is not suitable for the environment, Optional heavy duty air filter or direct suction to a place with clean air.
Five, failure phenomenon: the compressor can not start
1) Check whether there is a control voltage, if not, check whether the fuse is in good condition;
2) Check whether the control relay and time relay are operating normally.
6. Fault phenomenon: the compressor does not start smoothly, and automatically stops after a few seconds of starting
1) Check whether the automatic air switch jumps and whether the voltage is normal, which should be excluded;
2) Whether the closing degree of the intake butterfly valve is normal, it should be checked and needs to be readjusted or replaced;
3) Check whether the three-phase contactor and motor are normal during Y-△ startup.
7. Failure phenomenon: Excessive water content in the compressed air at the exhaust end
Check whether the water gas separator is blocked, if so, it needs to be cleaned or replaced. In addition, check whether the installation and application are faulty, check other accessories in the same system, if the water cooler leaks, replace the water cooler.
8. Fault phenomenon: the safety valve is abnormally opened
The pressure setting may be incorrect, readjust the pressure to obtain the correct pressure relief range. Or if the intake valve is not closed as required, it is necessary to regularly check whether the safety valve is in the correct pressure setting position. If there is leakage, please replace it.
9. Fault phenomenon: Exhaust temperature is too high
1) Check whether the exhaust pressure exceeds the specification. If it exceeds, it should be adjusted to the specified exhaust pressure:
2) Check whether the lubricating oil is clean and whether the oil level is normal. If necessary, supplement or replace the lubricating oil;
3) Check whether the fan motor speed is normal and whether the exhaust port is blocked; .
4) Check whether the surface of the oil cooler and after cooler is clean, and clean the outer surface of the cooler if necessary;
5) Check whether the environment affects the air intake and exhaust air of the unit. If there is, the influence of external factors should be excluded to ensure the normal ventilation of the unit;
6) Check whether the temperature control valve is damaged: check whether the solenoid valve solenoid coil and solenoid valve diaphragm are damaged, and repair or replace if necessary;
7) Check whether the oil and gas separator filter element is blocked or the resistance is too large. If so, replace the oil filter element.
10. Fault phenomenon: fan motor overload
●Fan motor failure;
The thermal relay of the fan motor is faulty (aging) and needs to be readjusted or replaced with a new one; .
●The exhaust resistance is large.