#air compressors sale #borehole drilling machine water #small drilling machine for water #water drilling machine for sale
Correct use of new water well drilling rigs
How to use the water well drilling rig correctly? Here we focus on the precautions for using the new machine from the factory. After the water well drilling rig leaves the factory, it is generally stipulated that there is a running-in period of about 60 hours (some are called the running-in period), which is stipulated according to the technical characteristics of the water well drilling rig in the early stage of use. The drilling rig is overloaded for a long time during the running-in period, resulting in frequent early failure of the machine, which not only affects the normal use of the machine and shortens the service life of the machine, but also affects the progress of the project due to damage to the machine. Therefore, full attention should be paid to the use and maintenance of the running-in period of the water well drilling rig.
First, the characteristics of the running-in period of the water well drilling rig:
1. Wear fast. Due to the influence of factors such as processing, assembly and adjustment of new machine parts, the friction surface is rough, the contact area of the mating surface is small, and the pressure bearing condition of the surface is uneven, which accelerates the wear of the mating surface of the parts.
2. Poor lubrication. Since the fitting clearance of the newly assembled parts is small, and due to assembly and other reasons, it is difficult to ensure the uniformity of the fitting clearance, and the lubricating oil (grease) is not easy to form a uniform oil film on the friction surface, thereby reducing the lubrication efficiency and causing the mechanical parts to fail. Early abnormal wear.
3. Loosening occurs. The newly machined and assembled parts are affected by factors such as heat and deformation, and the reasons such as excessive wear and tear can easily loosen the originally fastened parts.
4. A leak has occurred. Due to the loosening of parts, vibration and the influence of machine heat, leakage will occur at the sealing surface of the machine and pipe joints.
5. Operation error. Mostly due to insufficient understanding of the structure and performance of the machine, it is easy to cause malfunctions or even operation accidents due to operational errors.
2. Use and maintenance of water well drilling rigs during the running-in period
1. The operator should accept the training and guidance of the manufacturer, have a full understanding of the structure and performance of the drilling rig, and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before operating the machine. The product maintenance manual provided by the manufacturer is the necessary information for the operator to operate the equipment. Before operating the machine, be sure to read the maintenance manual first, and operate and maintain according to the requirements of the manual.
2. Pay attention to the work load during the run-in period. Generally, the work load during the run-in period should not exceed 80% of the rated work load, and a suitable workload should be arranged to prevent the occurrence of overheating caused by the continuous operation of the machine for a long time.
3. Pay attention to frequently observe the indications of each instrument, if there is any abnormality, stop the machine in time to eliminate it, and stop the operation until the cause is not found and the fault is not eliminated.
4. Pay attention to frequently check the level and quality of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water), and pay attention to check the sealing of the whole machine. During the inspection, it is found that there is too much oil and water shortage, and the reason should be analyzed. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. It is recommended that during the running-in period, grease should be added to the lubrication point in each shift (except for special requirements).
5. Before the machine works, lubricating butter should be added to the lifter, because dirty water containing sediment can easily enter, which will wear the bearings and reduce the sensitivity of the rig lifter. To keep the machine clean, adjust and tighten loose parts in time to prevent the loose parts from aggravating the wear of parts or causing parts to be lost.
6. At the end of the running-in period, the machine should be compulsorily maintained, checked and adjusted, and at the same time, pay attention to the replacement of the oil. In addition, before working, check the oil quantity and oil quality of the fuel tank, and also check whether the gear oil quantity of each reducer is sufficient and whether the oil quality is normal.
7. Check the steel structure for cracks, rust, desoldering and other damages. Check whether the main and auxiliary wire ropes are broken and their connections are intact and safe.
8. Inspection and replacement of manual water well drilling rig accessories flat valve thrust bearing grease
The thrust bearing of the manual water well drilling rig accessories plate valve adopts lithium-based grease. After each maintenance, the consumption of the grease should be checked. If any deterioration, pollution or lack is found, it should be replaced or supplemented immediately. The valve cavity should be timely in each maintenance. Flush and refill with sealant to lubricate disc and seat.
During the maintenance process, if there is a slight leakage at the sealing part of the valve stem sealing packing, the sealing grease can be injected through the sealing grease injection valve on the valve cover to prevent the leakage, but the sealing should be replaced in time after the construction is completed. Before filling the valve with sealing grease, the internal pressure of the valve body must be considered first. The pressure of the high-pressure injection gun used must be greater than the internal pressure of the valve, so that the sealing grease can be injected successfully. Fill the injection gun with 7903 sealing grease and connect the hose to the injection valve on the valve bonnet. Operate the injection gun and inject the sealing grease.
In short, the requirements for the use and maintenance of water well drilling rigs during the running-in period can be summarized as: reducing load, paying attention to inspection, and strengthening lubrication. As long as you pay attention to and implement the maintenance and maintenance of the construction machinery during the running-in period as required, it will reduce the occurrence of early failures, prolong the service life, improve the operation efficiency, and bring you more economic benefits.
Common faults and troubleshooting methods when using water well drilling rigs
Fault 1: The pressure of the hydraulic system of the drilling rig is insufficient, and the pressure regulating valve is fatigued to adjust the limit nut or replace the spring; if the pressure regulating valve seat cone is damaged or stuck, the pressure regulating valve sleeve should be removed for simple maintenance;
Fault 2: The coupling of the drilling rig is hot and the elastic ring is excessively worn; the reason is that the coaxiality of the drilling rig power machine and the clutch is poor, and the coaxiality of the assembly needs to be improved;
Trouble 3: After the oil pump is started, the oil pump does not apply oil or the oil quantity is insufficient. First, check whether the oil quantity in the oil tank is insufficient or there is no oil. If the oil level line fails after refueling, it is necessary to check whether the filter is blocked. Check to see if the fuel tank vent is blocked, or the suction pipe joint is loose for air intake, etc.;
Fault 4: The brake of the rig hoist slips. The main reason is that there is oil on the inner surface of the brake belt, and the inner surface of the brake needs to be removed; if there is no oil in the rig’s brake, check the gap between the brake belt and the brake wheel. If it is too loose, it should be properly tighten;
Fault 5: The clutch of the drilling rig slips, mainly due to excessive wear or rupture of the friction plate or the aging or rupture of the compression spring. The friction plate of the drilling rig should be repaired;
Fault 6: The oil pump of the drill is heated and worn, and the oil pump must be repaired and replaced. The viscosity of the oil is too high or too low, and the oil must be used strictly according to the instructions; at the same time, check the transmission device of the oil pump of the drill to improve the assembly accuracy;
Fault 7: The oil temperature of the hydraulic system is too high, the oil in the oil tank is too small or the oil pump is damaged, it is necessary to refuel or repair the oil pump; the working pump should be selected reasonably, and the working pressure should be recommended according to the manual.
The above is the introduction of the classification and working principle of water well drilling rigs and the correct use of water well drilling rigs. Xiaobian reminds you: increase the workload of water well drilling rigs and do daily maintenance work, and also perform regular maintenance on important components as required and maintenance.