#mine drilling rig,mining drilling rig equipment machine,water well drilling rig,drilling machines
1. The drilling site should be kept clean.Mine Drilling rig
2. When installing and disassembling the drilling rig, ensure that it is correct and complete.
3. When the mast of the drilling rig is raised and lowered, the operator should stand in a safe position.
4. When starting the motor, all friction clutches of the drilling rig should be opened
5. When the rig is working, it is strictly forbidden to remove the protective cover.
6. Before the work starts, the reliability of the braking device, as well as the friction clutch and starting should be checked.
7. Before the motor stops, it is forbidden to check the drilling rig.
8. When the drilling rig is working, it is strictly forbidden to fasten any parts of the drilling rig.
9. When the rig is running, it is strictly forbidden to refuel. Mast. Refueling of the upper pulley should be done when the rig is stopped.
10. It is not allowed to work on the mast before the motor is stopped. .
11. Under any circumstances, when someone is working on the upper part of the mast, no other people are allowed to stay under the mast.
12. In case of severe weather (heavy rain, heavy snow, freezing or strong winds above level 5), it is not allowed to
work on the mast. At the same time, working on the mast with artificial lighting is also not allowed.
13. It is strictly forbidden to use wire rope with split strands.
14. When the drilling tool is raised and lowered, it is strictly forbidden to touch the wire rope by hand.
15. Except for lifting and lowering the drilling rig, lowering the drilling pipe, etc., the wellhead is strictly prohibited to open.
16. In order to prevent the shaking of the drilling tool or the pumping cylinder when it is taken out of the well, it is necessary to use the diameter
Hooks made of 15 ~ 20mm steel rods to hook.
17. When cleaning the pump, a solid and reliable steel wire rope should be used to form a loop and cover the lower end of the pump.
Turn it upside down. .
18. All workers shall
Leave the drilling.
19. When the casing is pulled out with a jack, in order to prevent the casing from falling off, it must be fixed to each other.
20. Drilling should be stopped when lighting is stopped (at night). At this time the drill
While still in the well, the drill should be carefully removed from the well