Components Of Automatic Mapping Cave Detector ANBIT-KD50
- Test Light
- System Running Light
- Main Switch
- System Reset Button
- MN Port
- Memory Card
- USB Port
- LCD Touch Screen
- Battery Holder
- Copper Electrode
- MN Plug
- Alloy Electrode Bar
Advantages Of Automatic Mapping Cave Detector ANBIT-KD50
1. The instrument can automatic mapping and get result on site.
2. The instrument is light, portable and can be operated by a single person
3. Optional the rough measurement and accurate measurement find outliers to reduce the workload
4. Apply to multiple and complex terrain exploration
5. Fast measurement, strong anti-interference ability, high accuracy
6. The free and professional technical guidance 24 hours online.
(M N are the electrode, O is the measurement point, Point distance is 1-5m)
The data collected by the instrument each time is the midpoint data between the two electrodes.The electrode distance is 10m, and the distance between points is generally 1-5m (the standard is 1m).Electrode spacing and point spacing must keep the same distance for one measuring line.As the left picture shows.