#well drilling water drilling machine #portable water drilling machine #hydraulic water well drilling machine #small water drilling machine #used water drilling machine
(1) Before starting the machine, it is necessary to start the engine for a period of time to maintain the smooth operation of the engaged clutch, and keep the light, stable and smooth operation.
(2) After the clutch is disengaged, the gearbox and transfer case handle can be pulled to change speed, and the speed can be changed when the drilling rig is walking, and the gear can be shifted after the gear of the drilling rig slows down to prevent the gear from being damaged.
(3) The shifting gears should be operated when the gears are completely covered to prevent the automatic sliding gear from damaging the gears.
(4) During the operation of the drilling rig, pay attention to checking the working temperature of each running part. After a long time of working parts overheating, it must be stopped for inspection. For example, the temperature of bearings and gearboxes should not exceed 60°C.
(5) The clutch is hot or slipping, and it must be stopped immediately for inspection, and the clearance of the clutch friction plates must be changed. If the clearance is too small, the clutch will not be engaged; if the clearance is too large, the clutch will work in the half-clutch state, which is easy to reduce the transmission torque and wear the friction plates.
(6) Before starting the drilling rig to drill, the drilling tool should first be lifted out of the bottom of the hole, then the clutch should be closed, and the drilling rig should be operated normally before drilling.
(7) When starting the elevator, it is forbidden to press down the left and right hand handles at the same time, or to tighten the handle combined with the foot brake at the same time; the hoist is prohibited from overloading.
(8) Before starting a new drilling rig or a drilling rig that has been stopped for a long time, the drilling rig must be operated at 2 speed for more than 20 minutes, and the normal drilling work can only be performed after each gear and bearing are glued with lubricating oil.
(9) Before the drilling rig is started, it is necessary to lock the locking device of the drilling rig before drilling, otherwise it will cause the whole back of the drilling rig due to vibration, resulting in potential safety hazards.
(10) Note: The tachometer cannot be reversed. The tachometer must be removed before reversing the tachometer, otherwise the tachometer will be damaged.
(11) When drilling and lifting, it is not possible to move the drilling rig to move the handle.
(12) If there is a noise during the operation of the drilling rig, it must be stopped, and it is forbidden to continue working until the cause is found out.
(13) In the case of automatic brake, the maintenance personnel cannot leave the site, and need to observe the recovery details at all times, and use the pawl to jam the cam if necessary.
(14) Oil stains should not be adhered to the brake belt to prevent slipping.
(15) All hydraulic control handles cannot be used at the same time; after the gear oil pump is started, pay attention to the reaction of the oil pressure gauge and the pressure indicator at the bottom of the hole.
(16) When using the control valve positioned by the steel ball, do not use too much force, and you must master the position of each accurate positioning point. When operating the control valve with the automatic return of the spring, it should be pulled to the bottom, otherwise it will easily cause the pressure shock to damage the pressure gauge.
(17) The state and working pressure value of each actuator must be within the required range to avoid safety accidents.
(18) After the “water cooling” of the winch is finished, the residual water must be emptied, and the rubber water seal must be removed and coated with lubricating oil to prevent the parts from rusting or freezing the drum.
(19) Only after the drilling rig locking device is opened can the drilling rig move backward.
(20) If the drilling rig is not used for a long time, it is necessary to apply lubricating grease to the exposed parts to prevent rusting.