#mining machinery #water well drilling rig #water drilling machine #tcd100 diesel water well drilling machine #drilling machines
1. Before the construction of the drilling rig, the following aspects of start-up maintenance must be done for the drilling rig:
1. Check whether the fuel volume of each fuel tank is sufficient and whether the oil quality is normal;
2. Check whether the gear oil of each reducer is sufficient and whether the oil quality is normal;
3. Check for oil leakage;
4. Check whether the main and auxiliary wire ropes have broken wires and whether their connections are safe, reliable and intact, and whether the force of the rope pressing device is sufficient;
5. Check whether the lifter rotates flexibly and whether the internal butter is polluted;
6. Check the steel structure for cracks, rust, desoldering and other damage, and repair it;
7. Tighten loose hoses and bolts;
8. Check and maintain the drill pipe according to the requirements of the “Manual for Simple Use and Maintenance of Rotary Drilling Rig and Supporting Drill Pipe”;
1) Add lubricating grease to each moving pair according to the requirements of the lubricating label, and the main engine part of Caterpillar should be lubricated according to the requirements of Caterpillar. For example, for parts with relatively large rotating surfaces such as the slewing bearing on the car, enough butter must be added to the entire rotating surface, and it must be added once every time it rotates a certain angle;
2) Lubricate the main and auxiliary wire ropes, and stick each wire with butter;
3) Grease all three sides of the mast rail with butter;
2. During the construction of the drilling rig, the daily maintenance of the drilling rig must be done at any time in the following aspects:
1. Before each shift, the drill pipe lifter (wire rope connector) must be filled with butter;
Note: When filling the grease nipple on one end of the lifter, be sure to unscrew the grease nipple on the other end. This will help to squeeze out the butter that was previously poured out. Otherwise, the oil seal in the lifter may be squeezed out, and dirty water containing fine sand and mud will easily enter, which will wear the bearing and reduce the sensitivity of the lifter.
Note: For the new lifter that has been improved, please consult the SANY user service department for maintenance methods.
2. Before each shift, the bearing of the drill pipe follower guide frame (the upper bracket of the drill pipe) must be filled with butter;
3. Always check whether the wire rope is in good condition;
4. Regularly check the damage of oil pipes and sealing rings, and prepare spare parts to meet urgent needs;
5. Pay attention to whether the circuit relay is aging at any time, and prepare spare parts as soon as possible;
6. Check whether the bearing of the drill pipe lifter (wire rope connection body) rotates flexibly, if it is damaged, it should be replaced immediately;
7. Always check whether the bolts and pins are worn or broken, and replace them immediately if they are damaged.