Product Performance Of ANBIT-S Series Cone Crusher
1. Optimize the design of crushing chamber shape, eccentric sleeve speed, eccentric distance and motor power of the equipment.
High energy lamination theory is adopted to input more energy, so that the material breakage occurs not only between particles and liner, but also between particles and particles.
Therefore, higher output, less wear and tear of vulnerable parts, more cubic product shape, less needle flake content, better product shape;
2. The frame and spindle are made of high-strength alloy steel by casting and precision forging. They are strong and durable, suitable for crushing hard materials.
3. Single cylinder hydraulic adjustment and protection is safe and reliable, hydraulic and lubrication combined, compact structure, small space;
4. Easy operation and maintenance, no pouring filler is needed to replace the liner plate of wearing parts, and only grease is needed for daily maintenance;
5. Adopt spiral bevel gear transmission mode, with high transmission efficiency and low noise;
6. The high-energy layer compression theory is adopted to avoid high-speed impact, friction or extrusion wear between materials and wearing parts. The wearing parts are made of high-manganese steel castings with low cost and wide application, and the wear cost is low.